what are we doing in training part?
We are start 6 years ago on our background in coffee training, whatever we will wright here coming from our research and experience on holding class with and on different organization as SCA and CQI and lot of them. Generally, coffee have different part and modules in our category there is a lot of thing during it which our attention more in these way for the topics on the site and also training class:
Coffee Skills Program
- What we educate people in specific course is according to SCA but there is something more than it from other educational program which we use in our news, online training and blog. But right now, for holding the course we just do SCA training and also online training by video and topics here. But by the way it should be in the unfied way, that’s why most of the time we mention SCA.
- The Coffee Skills Program consists of education in the following specialties within the coffee industry in different modules and level, each post or course have one titles from this name which mean what is the level of this topic for you and if you don’t know how you can improve your skills:
Introduction to Coffee (SCA)
Knowing about coffee’s journey from its origins in Ethiopia to the major commodity it is today. From growing the cherries through grading, roasting, and brewing, this topic provides an overview of the coffee value chain. Introduction to Coffee is an ideal topic for anyone who is new to the coffee industry or just has an interest in this wonderful drink. It charts coffee’s journey from its origins in Ethiopia to the major commodity it is today, enjoyed by millions of people around the world. From farming the cherries through drying, roasting, brewing and finally drinking.
- Barista Skills (SCA)
- Brewing (SCA)
- Green Coffee (SCA
- Sensory Skills (SCA)
- Roasting (SCA)
- Processing (SCI & CQI)
- Café management (independent research)
In the 3 levels:
- For beginners.
- For who is work in coffee.
- Who have education in coffee.
What is Special Education?
Special education programs are designed for those people who are mentally, physically, socially and/or emotionally is over act for knowing about everything. There are many ways to learn more about coffee: you can watch YouTube tutorials; read books and online coffee resources; experiment with brew methods; find professional mentors; and, of course, the time-honoured tradition of learning on the job. In fact, when there are so many ways to learn more about coffee, you might wonder whether formal coffee training is necessary. Are certified courses worth the investment?
WHY DO WE RECOMMEND specialty COFFEE training?
In our careers we have seen so many coffee roasting companies roasting all their coffees the same way, or selecting their green coffees without testing them first. We have met roasters who never cup their coffee. We are even ready to admit that some of us started the same way.
While just ten years ago companies could succeed this way, today we are living in the golden age of coffee and consumers are not satisfied with a mediocre product.
Our goal with this site, training part is to make you a highly skilled, confident and knowledgeable coffee professional. By mastering the core and advanced concepts of specialty coffee you will confidently create better future for world of coffee, and you will be able to adjust the aromatic and flavor properties of your coffee in each step.
You will learn how to evaluate coffee professionally. You will be able to determine the real value of the coffee an importer is trying to sell you and understand how to improve it.
Is Maillardreaction.org site for you?
- If you are starting a coffee business or you already have one and you care about the quality of your coffee from start to finish, reading this site is a must for you.
- If you are a coffee consultant or plan to start to work with coffee professionally and you want to understand coffee from start to finish this site is definitely for you.
- If you are a home roaster and you want to get most knowledge of your coffee, this course is for you too.
- If you just love coffee and you want to understand the techniques behind the best coffees out there, this site might be for you as well.
Useful resources and information
Below you can find our per-course pricing lists and a full description for each course. You can either download and check them out or just simply contact us using what’s app from this page. Also check our course calendar at bottom of this page.
Our courses calendar